My nanny has a Bank of America account. What is the easiest way to send her money electronically. She is not tech savvy.

I've tried Quick Pay multiple times, she can't seem to figure it out. I then bill payed her checks to her bank but BofA started charging a fee for that. Is popmoney easier? Or is there a ameliorate solution?

Cheers!

user avatar

Dheer

56.6k eighteen gold badges 83 silver badges 167 statuary badges

asked Aug 16, 2015 at fourteen:xix

user avatar

five

  • What about good old fashioned personal checks?

    Aug xvi, 2015 at 16:38

  • Charging for billpay? That seems dizzy.

    Aug 16, 2015 at xviii:xvi

  • The trouble with personal checks is I accept over fifty accounts to service then I'g trying to automate as much as possible. I take a Chase account. My nanny said BofA was charging her a fee to open the piece of mail, take the concrete check out that I sent via Chase Bill Pay, and deposit it in her account.

    Aug 17, 2015 at 17:nineteen

  • @auby1885 Tin can you have your bill pay service send the check to your nanny ' s accost rather than the bank? I do this with my hire check to my landlord, simply I'thou a BoA customer..

    Aug 17, 2015 at 18:00

1 Answer 1

Here is a list of solutions I would use starting with the easiest:

  1. Check to run into if your banking concern offers the power to ship money to someone'south bank account by entering the recipient's checking account number and banking concern'due south routing number. If and then go the recipient's account info from a voided check. USAA and Capital One 360 offer this feature and other may every bit well for free. Banking concern of America also offers this service only charge $3 per payment.
  2. Bank check to see if your bank has the ability to pay someone past text or email. This will crave the recipient to enter their ain business relationship data on your banking company'south organization 1 time, simply after that payments should be deposited into the recipient's account automatically. This is about every bit easy equally the kickoff option. Bank of America does non charge for this selection.
  3. Use PopMoney, a 3rd party service, to complete the payment like in choice 1. This is almost as user-friendly every bit selection one but requires a 3rd party service.
  4. Use your depository financial institution'south bill pay to mail a check as others have suggested.

answered Jun 25, 2016 at ane:27

user avatar

Not the answer you're looking for? Scan other questions tagged united-states banking money-transfer online or ask your own question.